- Provides benefits of carboxytherapy without needles
- Consists of specially formulated GEL and dry cotton sheet MASK
- Produces CO2 and transfers it to skin cells through the gel layer
- Delivers fast and effective absorption in 20 minutes
- Allows you to enjoy spa-salon techniques and services all from the comfort of your home
What is Carboxy CO2 Gel Facial Therapy?
- Innovative skincare treatment that utilizes the BOHR effect
- Combining the GEL and MASK creates bubbling effect and produces CO2 that gets delivered to the skin through the gel layer
- The increase of CO2 molecules stimulates red blood cells to increase oxygen supply to the skin and increases cell metabolism (turnover rate)
- This promotes waste removal and increased nutrients supply to the skin thus revealing a brighter and more even complexion.
Laser resurfacing is an efficient procedure, but it affects the skin surface and deep epidermis layers. Due to micro-traumas and burns the skin becomes weakened and prone to inflammations – for the first few days it becomes an “open door” for germs and bacteria. Such procedures require up to 1 month of rehabilitation. The mask is used for speeding up skin regeneration and skin renewal processes after laser resurfacing thanks to the ultra-moisturizing and active ingredients it contains. The mask helps:
- Improve the skin condition right after laser therapy;
- Reduce the likelihood of negative body reactions to the procedure;
- Shorten recovery time.
The mask is specially designed to improve the effectiveness and reduce the recovery period after various types of mesotherapy, in particular after the use of Dermaroller, as well as micro-needling pen Dermapen. Hypoallergenic innovative product. The mask is free of parabens, phthalates, and sulfates. Today mesotherapy is extremely popular. It is one of the most effective ways of skin rejuvenation and prevention of aging. But the effect of this procedure depends most immediately and directly upon the quality and correctness of skincare at subsequent stages. And the care during the recovery period plays a key role.