- Purified type A botulinum toxin
- Albumin: human serum albumin
- KC NaCl degree: bulking agent and maintenance of isotonicity during the formulation
- GMP approved by KFDA
- Excellent effect – appreciable result
- Simple procedure – Only a few small injections
- Short treatment – it takes about 10 minutes
- Quick effect – In 2 or 3 days you can see the remarkable effect
The efficacy and safety of type A botulic toxin have been demonstrated and verified as comparable to botox in clinical trials. Botulic toxin type A has been sold in over 25 countries. In addition to being used for cosmetic purposes, Botulax can be used for the treatment of benign essential blepharspasm in adult patients. For the treatment of equine foot deformity for patients older than 2 years. And as many know, to iron serious glabellar wrinkles. The botulinum botulax ampoules can be stored in a refrigerator for 24 months.
For blepharospasm, a dose of 1.25 – 2.5 U (volume from 0.05 mL to 0.1 mL at each site) is recommended, in patients with diplegia the dose of 6U / kg is recommended. The maximum dose administered should not exceed 200 U / patient at a time. For Glabellar wrinkles 20U are often injected but the dosages vary according to the client’s presentation.
In blepharospasm, the effects should appear in 3 days and peak after 3 weeks. For pediatric cerebral palsy applications, improvements can be noted within 4 weeks of the injection. The effects vary for glabellar wrinkles as the dosages are not always the same.
Contraindications of botulinum
Contraindications may include fatigue, generalized muscle weakness, diplopia, ptosis, dysphagia, dysphonia, dysarthria, urinary incontinence and breathing difficulties.