The effects of Lipo Lax are driven by lipolysis, a process that results in the cleavage of one molecule of triglycerol (the substance that makes up an adipocyte, or fat cell) into three molecules of fatty acid and one molecule of glycerol. This splitting occurs with the help of injections, which, upon entering the fatty tissue, causes the release of fat from the adipocytes.
One of the main causes of obesity is the excess of lipid synthesis over the processes of their digestion. In this case, the excess fat remains in the body and accumulates in the subcutaneous fat between muscle fibers and on vessel walls. Lipo Lax combats these deposits.
1.- The effects of Lipo Lax can be described as follows:
- When introduced into the subcutaneous tissue, Lipo Lax increases the osmotic pressure within the cells and splits the fat into its components, which causes the cell membrane to rupture;
- The cleavage products of the adipocyte enter the lymph flow and blood via the damaged membrane and are excreted by the kidneys and liver;
- Flat scars form at the introduction site of Lipo Lax (inside the cellulose), which contribute to the destruction of adipose tissue.
2.- Benefits of application:
- There is no need for anesthesia;
- The procedure for administering Lipo Lax is very simple and effective, convenient and, above all, painless;
- Lipo Lax dissolves and destroys fat cells (fat cells are eliminated through sweat and urine);
- Lipo Lax is effective against cellulite and, due to the peptide content, makes the skin supple and elastic;
- Quickly removes fat deposits in parts of the body that cannot be reduced with physical exercise or diet;
- Guarantees a safe treatment, due to the highest purity of raw materials;
- Maximizes the effectiveness of lipolysis.
3.- Using Lipo Lax, you can correct the following areas:
- Chin area
- Fat deposits in the abdomen, as well as lateral folds
- Reduce the volume of fat tissue in inner thighs and knees
- Reduce the size of fat tissue in the shoulders, back and on the back of the hands
- Contours of the hips and buttocks
4.- Lipo Lax application procedure
4.1.- The procedure consists of the following steps:
- Preliminary treatment of the skin with alcohol lotion or chlorhexidine
- Introduction of the drug into the area of the body where it is necessary to activate lipolysis
- Final treatment of the skin with antiseptic
After just one session of lipolytic mesotherapy with Lipo Lax, you can get rid of unwanted local fatty deposits, cellulite and flabby skin. After the third session, you will notice that the injection areas have decreased, local accumulations of adipose tissue in problem areas (“ears” on the thighs, sides, second chin, etc.) have disappeared and the skin in the treated areas has become smoother and elastic.
6.- Recommendations for use
Before beginning the procedure, the cosmetologist should perform an initial consultation with the patient to learn about their medical history, determine the problem areas, perform the initial measurements, in addition to estimating how many injections per session and how many treatment sessions are needed to achieve the desired results. The procedure should take place under sterile conditions, which eliminates the risk of infection. Lipo Lax is injected with the thinnest single-use needle into the subcutaneous fat of the areas requiring correction. The process is no more painful than any other injection and, to make it as comfortable as possible, an anesthetic cream is used in most cases. After the injections are administered, the patient will need to rest for about half an hour under the supervision of a doctor and drink at least 0.5 liters of water.
|Type of needles used in the procedure||30G|
|Course of procedures||7-15 sessions (up to the required result)|
|Frequency of procedures||1 procedure every 14-21 days|
|Duration of therapy||3-6 months|
|Duration of the procedure||15-20 minutes|
|Rehabilitation period||1-2 days|