The placenta possesses a variety of medicinal effects, such as the prevention of early menopause, systemic gynecological diseases and amenorrhea, aids in the planning of pregnancy by IVF and for treating chronic fatigue. Plagentic can also be prescribed to men to treat male menopause and help increase their sexual stamina. Besides medicinal functions, placenta is also very powerful in beauty treatments.
BENEFITS OF PLACENTA THERAPY
The medicinal effects of placenta therapy:
- Stabilizes the activity of the nervous system, improves the condition of bones, muscles and heart, the damaged parts of the upper layers of the skin are restored, which contributes to the improvement of the collateral circulation
- Minerals and nutrients are more actively absorbed
- Anti-mutagen function (suppresses cancer cell formation)
- Stimulation of insulin production
- Immune system function (raises resistance to illness)
- Metabolic processes in the body are normalized
- Endocrine (hormonal) system regulatory function
- Diseases associated with involuntary changes in the body are better controlled, especially with diabetes and hypertension
- Tissue repair function
- Stimulates thought activity, improvement of eyesight and increases vitality
- Fatigue recovery function and minimizes the impact of stressors
The beauty effects of placenta therapy:
- Eliminates wrinkles, acne and dull skin
- Whitens skin and lightens pigmentation
- Stimulates skin growth and strengthens skin elasticity, thickness and skin texture
- Accelerate repair of aging and injured muscle
MAJOR NUTRIENTS IN THE PLACENTA:
- Amino acids (the building blocks of proteins) such as lysine, asphastic, Acid, leucine, and glutamic acid. Placenta contains more than 21 types of amino acids.
- Proteins such as casein and phosphoprotein.
- Enzymes: more than 55 varieties have been found including alkaline phosphates and creatine phosphokinase (Placenta contains almost all the essential enzymes required by the human body.).
- Carbohydrates such as glucose, fructose and sucrose.
- Nucleic acid elements such as uracil, adenine, guanine, thymine, cytosine and xanthine.
- Minerals such as calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and iron.
- Vitamins such as vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E and niacin.
- Fats and Fatty Acids such as cholesterol, phosphatidic acid, lauric acid and palmitic acid.
- Active peptides (amino acid polymers called peptides).
- Mucopolysaccharides such as hyaluronic acid and chondroitin.
ADMINITRATION OF PLAGENTIC INJECTIONS:
IS PLACENTA THERAPY CONSISTENT WITH TRADITIONAL DRUG THERAPIES?
Plagentic can be administered in combination with other medications without affecting the pharmacokinetics of other drugs. However, it is not recommended to mix Plagentic with other drugs in one syringe.
Each ampoule contains 2ml of human placenta extract
2ml x 50 Ampoules/Pack