More about Hyaluronidase
Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that causes hydrolysis (dissolve) of hyaluronic acid. It is often referred to as a reversal agent for hyaluronic acid fillers. When the enzyme is injected it dissolves the synthetic hyaluronic acid filler, leaving your own intact. It is used to dissolve hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers that have been placed incorrectly, excessively, or unevenly.
Uses of Hyaluronidase Injection:
- To remove the filler, hyaluronidase can be injected to dissolve the hyaluronic acid in dermal fillers.
- To increase the effect of lipo-dissolving injection, hyaluronidase can be added to the cocktails of the fat melting injection.
- Hyaluronidase is often combined with a saline solution.
Process of Hyaluronidase Injection for filler dissolving:
- Mix 3cc of saline to 1 vial of Hyaluronidase, it could dissolve 3cc of hyaluronic acid.
- Hyaluronidase is injected, along with lidocaine (and sometimes epinephrine), into the area where the filler needs to be dissolved.
- The hyaluronic acid filler will start to dissolve right away, and it will be absorbed by the body in a few hours.
Process of adding Hyaluronidase to Lipodissolve injection:
- Mix 5cc of saline to 1 vial of Hyaluronidase, it could be added to a 10cc Lipodissolve Vline injection. If it is 30cc, add 2 vials of Hyaluronidase.
- Hyaluronidase is mixed with Vline injection, it is injected along with lidocaine into the fat layer evenly.
Buy Hyaluronidase online at Swiss, Beauty & Care
You want to buy Hyaluronidase? You are looking for the best quality for the right price? Don’t look any further and buy professional Hyaluronidase online at Swiss, Beauty & Care. We guarantee that we have the best quality products for sale. All our products are distributed worldwide with fast global shipping. Buy your beauty products online today!