Hyaluronic acid is the basic component of all liquids; it ensures their stability and viscosity; it prevents the skin tissue from losing liquids. A powerful antioxidant β-glucan creates a favorable effect on the immune system providing protection for weakened skin areas including cases after serious interventions.
The Avalon hydrogel mask fits tightly thus creating a greenhouse effect. This helps to speed up blood circulation; useful components penetrate deeper and more actively into all the skin layers and are digested much better in comparison with other simple moisturizing methods.
Useful gel components are absorbed and produce the following effects:
- Keeps the moisture longer preventing the skin from drying out after a procedure;
- Soothes the skin and relieves irritation;
- Prevents formation of crusts (skin sloughs);
- Speeds up the healing process;
- Protects the skin from infections;
- Shortens the rehabilitation process;
- Removes dead skin cells smoothing the skin surface.
Use it after a laser procedure.
- Thoroughly clean and dry the face of a patient.
- Take the mask out of the package. It consists of two layers (parts): lower and upper.
- It’s necessary to apply one layer after the other pressing it tightly around the face contour.
- Carefully remove the mask after 20-30 minutes.
- Spread out the gel remnants over the face and neck with gentle massage movements.
- Make sure the skin is well moisturized and radiant.
Thanks to this mask patients endure laser procedures much better and are more likely to recommend cosmeticians who use these advanced technologies.