MODE OF ACTION: during the intradermal injection there takes place two-phase hyaluronic acid splitting:
- During the first stage it undergoes hydrolysis process (etheric bonds splitting) and release from native molecules of the active component;
- During the second stage there takes place fermentative splitting of these substances as well as formation of biologically active fragments of different molecular weight which interact with cell receptors, stimulate the activity of fibroblasts and accelerate the synthesis of natural skin glycosaminoglucans (collagen, and elastin).
- The third stage implies that water molecules get connected with uncrosslinked hyaluronic acid and ensure huge skin hydration (moisturization).
DEPTH OF INJECTION: surface skin layers (distance between injections is 1 cm)
INJECTION TECHNIQUE: popular, micro-papular, linear retrograde.
AREAS OF INJECTION: areas of face, neck, décolleté, leg surface, median hip, lateral buttocks surface, upper limb girdle, dorsum of wrists and feet, anterior abdominal wall.
- age-related skin changes;
- derma dehydration;
- rugulose type of aging;
- distinct mimic wrinkles;
- skin with signs of photo- and chrono aging;
- reduction of tissue tone and elasticity;
- fading skin in the areas of face, neck, and décolleté;
- dehydrated skin after sunbathing, solarium, or impact of low temperatures;
- sebaceous glands dysfunction;
- clinical evidence of acneiform rash;
- preparation for contour plastic surgery or thread lifting;
- preparation and rehabilitation process in regards to plastic surgeries and medial deep exfoliation procedures.
FUNCTIONALITY OF MESOHEAL+:
- moisturizes the skin quickly and to the greatest possible extent;
- smoothes the tone of the skin;
- restores elasticity and tone of the skin by means of synthesis of its own collagen and elastin;
- diminishes wrinkles;
- regulates melanogenesis;
- stimulates face-lift;
- shrinks pores;
- treats skin inflammations by means of normalizing oil glands functioning.
CONTRA INDICATIONS TO USING THE PRODUCT:
- age younger than 18 years;
- skin diseases;
- oncology diseases;
- lactation period.
THE TREATMENT COURSE SHOULD BE BASED ON INDIVIDUAL APPROACH AND DEPENDING ON SPECIFIC ISSUES.
RECOMMENDED COURSE: one procedure within 14 days № 4-6
SUPPORTIVE THERAPY: once a month № 3