Mesothreads consist of two parts:
The thin and elastic needle that enables a cosmetician to perform modeling within different skin levels, and threads made of polydiaxon PDO (totally bio-degradable and fully compatible with human tissues).
Needles are injected into the skin tissues at different levels leaving the needle inside and forming a structure similar to a carcass located inside the epidermis. After 6 – 8 months, it fully dissolves into carbon dioxide and water that are then naturally excreted from the body. During this time a solid connective tissue forms there lifting the skin and thus prevent it from sagging. The achieved results can last from 2 to 9 years.
The method of injecting mesothreads into the skin tissues is similar to acupuncture: injections made with a thin needle that stimulate the regeneration process of the natural tissues, strengthen collagen and elastane synthesis, induce nerve terminals stimulating muscle performance and making a positive influence on the condition of the central nervous system.
Formation of collagen carcass during the injection of mesothreads:
- Skin tissue prior to injecting mesothreads.
- Skin tissue following thread lift by means of bio-reinforcement with mesothreads.
- Formation of collagen carcass around mesothreads.
- Skin lifting carcass after the dissolution of mesothreads.
Both the lifting effect as well as diminishing wrinkles and the gradual rejuvenation of the skin structure become noticeable right after the procedure is completed.
Areas of application:
Facial rejuvenation by means of mesothreads:
- nasolabial folds;
- lines and wrinkles between lips and the chin;
- wrinkles around lips;
- wrinkles around eyes;
- gravitation ptosis (skin drooping);
- wrinkles and skin sagginess of the forehead area;
- skin drooping and skin sagginess near eyebrows; wrinkles between eyebrows;
- uneven skin surface; asymmetry after plastic surgery.
Body skin rejuvenation by means of mesothreads
- wrinkles, skin sagginess in the areas of a chin, neck, and chest;
- skin sagginess in the areas of belly, buttocks, legs, and hands;
- uneven body skin surface after liposculpture.
How many mesothreads are required:
Depending on the localization and the level of skin sagginess the number of mesotheads varies from 8 to 25. Each case is different though, and the final decision about the number of required threads should be made by a cosmetician.
Mesothreads Velancia 360 4D COG (Sharp Needle Cog):
Mesothreads Velancia 360 4D COG (Sharp Needle Cog) is very thin, but at the same time very strong which ensures perfect fixation and lifting effect. As soon as the procedure is completed patients notice that even deep wrinkles disappear. At the same time, people around are unlikely to guess the reason for such crucial changes. No surgical interference is applied – a patient just starts to look much younger. The threads are not visible through the skin tissues and no one will even surmise their presence. The procedure is suitable even for women with delicate skin.
Proposed use of mesothreads Velancia 360 4D COG (Sharp Needle Cog):
- loose cheeks, double chin, ptosis of the neck and facial contours;
- mimic wrinkles;
- sagged skin in the cheekbones areas;
- sockets under the lower lids;
- age-related wrinkles on the face, in the decollete and in the neck areas;
- age-related skin modifications in the areas of hands, buttocks, and hips.
Advantages of using mesothreads Velancia 360 4D COG (Sharp Needle Cog):
- Velancia mesothreads are hypoallergenic and are 100% biocompatible with human tissues.
- No risk of infiltration, allergic reactions, and hematomas.
- Needles used for injections are very thin and elastic – instead of digging through tissues they move them apart and leave very small post-injection marks that quickly disappear.
- They are not harmful to human skin. The method itself is not traumatic as there are no cuts made on the skin.
- Topical anesthesia is applied during the procedure which makes it painless and which patients tolerate very well. The rehabilitation process lasts only a few hours after the procedure is completed.
- Neither Meso threads nor anesthesia causes any allergic reaction. Insignificant redness disappears in just a few hours. Threads dissolve in six months degrading into carbon dioxide and water. Repeated injections become possible following a specific period of time.
- Procedure lasts about 40 minutes. The effect is noticeable on the following day. Injections do not cause any swellings or hematomas.
- One month after the procedure it becomes possible to turn to laser resurfacing or electric muscle stimulation. This method can be combined with RF-lifting, contour plastic surgery, as well as meso therapy. Reinforcement with mesothreads can serve as a final stage after surgical face-lift.
Contra-indications to mesothreads:
- Flu or other acute infectious diseases;
- Herpetic or impetiginous eruption;
- Oncology diseases;
- Coagulation failure;
- Skin inflammation in the area of prospective threads injection.
Mesothreads Velancia offer an innovative approach to correcting age-related changes.
19G — 100mm
21G — 100mm
Packing unit: 20 pcs/pack