Avalon FineFine correction suitable for even tiny lines
Hyaluronic acid concentration: 18 mg/ml Proposed use: surface wrinkles, wrinkles around the mouth, “crow’s feet”, forehead lines, glabella lines, volume deficit of soft tissues in the temporal region, volumization of the backside of wrists, treatment of periarticular lipodystrophy. Injection method: intradermic (surface or middle layers of skin), the mucous membrane of lips. Package: one sterile syringe contains 1 ml AVALON FINE 18; 2 needles 30G x ½ Duration of the effect: from 9 to 12 months depending on the technique used, application area, and individual peculiarities of patient’s tissues.
Hyaluronic acid concentration: 24 mg/ml; lidocaine 0,3% Proposed use: deep wrinkles and folds volume creation or volume reestablishing within soft tissues, contour correction and volume deficit correction within the soft tissues in the middle third part of the face, volume deficit in the chin area, jaw angle enlargement, volume modeling of the areas of cheeks, temples, and cheekbones. Injection method: intradermic (deep skin layer), the mucous membrane of lips; subperiosteal Package: one sterile syringe contains 1 ml AVALON ULTRA 24; 2 needles 27G x ½ Duration of the effect: from 10 to 18 months depending on the technique used as well as individual peculiarities of patient’s tissues.
Hyaluronic acid concentration: 20 mg/ml Proposed use: average lines and wrinkles, nasolabial folds, folds in the areas of lips and chin, delicate remodeling and lift of mouth corners, lips augmentation, volume deficit of soft tissues on the backside of wrists and in the temporal region. Injection method: intradermic (middle or deep layers of skin), the mucous membrane of lips. Package: one sterile syringe contains 1 ml AVALON VITAL 20; 2 needles 27G x ½ Duration of the effect: from 10 to 12 months depending on the technique used as well as individual peculiarities of patient’s tissues.
- Provides benefits of carboxy therapy without needles
- Consists of specially formulated GEL and dry cotton sheet MASK
- Produces CO2 and transfers it to skin cells through the gel layer
- Delivers fast and effective absorption in 20 minutes
- Allows you to enjoy spa-salon techniques and services all from the comfort of your home
What is Carboxy CO2 Gel Facial Therapy?
- Innovative skin care treatment that utilizes the BOHR effect
- Combining the GEL and MASK creates bubbling effect and produces CO2 that gets delivered to skin through the gel layer
- The increase of CO2 molecules stimulates red blood cells to increase oxygen supply to the skin and increases cell metabolism (turnover rate)
- This promotes waste removal and increased nutrients supply to the skin thus revealing a brighter and more even complexion.
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid Dermafill Ultra is used both in aesthetic treatments of filling and volume, by means of injections, as well as to alleviate joint pain; in this case through infiltrations. The good thing about this product is that it takes longer to be absorbed by the body, so its effects are noticeable for longer. Its administration is always carried out subcutaneously and in treatments that do not require surgery, such as, for example, for the filling of:
Natural facelift in mature skin
hydratate the skin
Give elasticity in aged skin and tone
Corrects the nose for a longer period of time
As a stockist, we do not give advise on treatments.
You are advised to use a medical professional who can administer the treatment for you.