What is Botox jaw thinning?
This is a highly effective treatment that uses botox to contour your face in a V shape for a sleeker, more feminine jawline. Botox for the jawline is also a popular and fast-acting treatment for TMJ pain.
Why should you try Botox to slim your jaw?
1. Masseter Botox has the power to transform your face for a more feminine and natural-looking jawline. This procedure can make each angle your best angle and is non-surgical and virtually painless.
2. If you have TMJ pain or chronic teeth grinding, Botox injections in the jawline can help! Botox is a clinically proven jaw pain treatment and can save you money on dental bills down the road.
3. Botox is also a great treatment for an unwanted double chin. By tightening and lifting that area, this procedure can take years off your face and reduce the signs of premature aging caused by smoking.
4. Botox is an ideal cosmetic treatment because it is a relatively quick procedure that is not permanent. This means that if you are not satisfied with the new shape of your face, it will not be necessary to have any implants removed or the procedures reversed; The Botox will wear off in a few months.
5. The procedure is also extremely safe and negative side effects are rare. Unlike other cosmetic procedures where there are horror stories of failed procedures, thinning the jaw with botox is highly unlikely to have any adverse effects.
Frequently asked questions about the Botox masseter
How long does Botox last?
Botox lasts between 4 and 6 months and results appear approximately 2 weeks after treatment. This means that follow-up appointments are needed to maintain the shape of the face. However, one of the benefits of Botox is that it is not permanent; This allows the results to look more natural and makes it easier for you to return to your previous appearance if you change your mind. Botox disappears naturally in the body, so if you decide that this is not the procedure for you, all you have to do is wait until the results wear off.
Botox is extremely safe and effective for a variety of procedures. Currently there are studies to identify if there are long-term side effects related to the Botox masseter; however, patients overwhelmingly report that the procedure has helped them.